Author Topic: fm guard crash  (Read 2708 times)

vincenzo

fm guard crash
« on: August 30, 2023, 08:03:02 am »
hello everyone I have 5 pira p275 in different places it is a pc with windows 10 in another place with fm guard installed only the p275s are with a rs232 to lan adapter that connects via ip to the pc and monitor all the frequencies that interest me everything works fine until there were 3 when I added up to 5 everything works fine but the software crashes all the time and I have to reopen it what could depend on has anyone ever understood thanks to all

Jan

Re: fm guard crash
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 09:40:04 am »
We have no report of such kind yet. If the crash is repeatable, please take a short video so we can fix it. Contact us on email for further details.
The FM Guard is no longer developed as it is planned to be replaced by new FM Scope version with multiple device support.

vincenzo

Re: fm guard crash
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 02:57:05 pm »
good morning if fmscope has the same monitoring functions and alarms in case of shutdown of a local system send me an email for me that's fine anyway I tried fm scope but I can't insert more than 1 remote ip in which to connect to the pira 275 instead on fm guard yes how can I do to solve??
the question instead of fm guard is random without time, i.e. I start it and it may be that in 30 min 10 min we don't know when the application closes and I have to reopen it manually and everything starts again and so on, always the same