Author Topic: 4.0.36 RT+  (Read 3489 times)

dimimeff

4.0.36 RT+
« on: February 01, 2022, 07:59:55 am »
 Hi
IIt is possible when I make more TEXT MESAGES on RT2 with loop mode, disable the functionn this mesages display in RT+ rows?
I want for example on RT wiew text mesage, then song ant title, then second text mesage etc etc, in loop mode, but in RT + I want display only SONG and ARTIST name without loop cnaging, only change whwn change the song??
I make everiting but I can't.?

Thank you
dimemeff

Nathan2

Re: 4.0.36 RT+
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 08:12:27 am »
I think that this is not possible because RT+ data belongs to current RT. See the RDS standards. You cannot send different RT and RT+ at the same time. The text is contained only within the RT while the RT+ marks the tag position and length. Once you send another RT,  previous RT+ information usually disappears but this may depend on the receiver model.

Dimemeff

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 12:18:32 pm »
Not different.
Same RT information on ARTIST and SONG title on RT+ but without other fixed text mesages, only dinamic info on RT+ ?

Jan

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 12:32:45 pm »
In Overview/Extensions, disable the software RT+ encoder as it is evident that your encoder controls the RT and RT+ itself.

dimemeff

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 07:04:11 pm »
Yes , Thank you Jan.
Now work correct. I disable and RT+ display only song title and artist. Very nice.

dimemeff

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 03:38:16 pm »
 Hi friends
In this software everiting is nice, but I find one small bug.
If is possible resolve will be better. So:
The TIME function ,new feature was changed when change SONG not with change minute on PC clock. Why???
For example if the song is 5 minutes the clock stay 5 minutes on same TIME, not changed every minute!
The TIME ,I mean clock exactly, changed when change SONG on radioautomatiin or text file???
I speak in RT and PREFIX and SUFIX in external source mode...
I use in PS row old function %HH:MM%% and this is correct but in RT not...
Best regards

Jan

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 04:32:54 pm »
That's correct. There's no real time function for RT, only for PS. It should be noted that many receivers being sold today display the real time and date in a separate line or section so it is preferable not to use PS anymore for this purpose. All the time/date functions in the Magic RDS 4 indicate the moment when the message was created or updated.

dimemeff

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2022, 10:01:10 pm »
Thank you Jan
I,m sure that you can fix it...The date/time function on RT is nice, but you must fix!
We wait in new 4.0. 37 version...

dimemeff

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2022, 09:15:38 am »

Small help
>>>>>> if  "DATETIME" ^(or)  "SOURCE" changed
                 then "SENT TO ENCODER"
 only one row, nothing more

Jan

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2022, 04:22:12 pm »
In version 4.0.38 or later, you may use JavaScript for showing real time as a part of the external text:

Code: [Select]
var t = '%TEXT%';
var srcName = '%SRC_NAME%';

if ((srcName == 'Source 1') || (srcName == 'TEST')) {
  var d = new Date();
  var h = ('0' + d.getHours()).slice(-2);
  var m = ('0' + d.getMinutes()).slice(-2);
  t = h + ':' + m + ' ' + t;
}

return t;

It currently cannot be used in the same RT with RT+ tags.