Author Topic: Pira Cz 5W FM Transmitter  (Read 7544 times)

ganon

Pira Cz 5W FM Transmitter
« on: August 20, 2011, 04:53:39 pm »
hello,
Need extra help with my transmitter, I built the design of 5W tsa5511 & PIC16F627,
everything is fine but I can not make this change and make me hitch frequency and power up I want this more than 1W of power output.
The LCD shows me the change of frequency to show me the lock buttons, the only thing I have other than the original design in Q2 (BF235) and that I can not get it I'm using (2s1970) and the 3275 crystal of as not achieving obtain crystals of 3.2 and 6.4.
I hope you'll help achieve this is an old issue but take it as a project study

Jan

Re: Pira Cz 5W FM Transmitter
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 05:42:29 pm »
You cannot use other crystal than either the 3.200 or 6.400 MHz.

ganon

Pira Cz 5W FM Transmitter
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 02:35:06 am »
hi, someone know WHERE I can buy the FM Transmitter 5W PIRA, assembly and tested, please i need circuit for my university That project,  I did it completely but I could not make it work 100%, for that reason i need buy him please JAN or someone help me for find him,
Thanks

DJ Adam Eve

• M.A.S.T. Radio Electronics
    • Electronics Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 09:39:56 am »
hi, someone know WHERE I can buy the FM Transmitter 5W PIRA, assembly and tested, please i need circuit for my university That project,  I did it completely but I could not make it work 100%, for that reason i need buy him please JAN or someone help me for find him,
Thanks
FUCK OFF university project... If it is for university then BUILD IT YOURSELF form the complete instructions available on the website. If not REWRITE Jan's code for another xtal! You're meant to be at uni!!

It annoys me the amount of time i hear that 'university' BS!
RF Electronics - One HELL of a hobby!

Blog: http://mastelectronics.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://facebook.com/djadameve

Junction

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 06:16:56 pm »
hello,
Need extra help with my transmitter, I built the design of 5W tsa5511 & PIC16F627,
everything is fine but I can not make this change and make me hitch frequency and power up I want this more than 1W of power output.
The LCD shows me the change of frequency to show me the lock buttons, the only thing I have other than the original design in Q2 (BF235) and that I can not get it I'm using (2s1970) and the 3275 crystal of as not achieving obtain crystals of 3.2 and 6.4.
I hope you'll help achieve this is an old issue but take it as a project study

Im confused.com, If you not using the correct crystals for the TSA5511 then I cant see it working at all, The Xtal is a reference frequency for the TSA5511 to compare with. The code will need changing if your using other Xtals

To be honest there are much better designs than Jans work here. But for learning its ok. The Tank circuits used in the 1, 3 and 5 watt designs are what's the word "old Hat" and all operate at frequency which is not the most stable when connecting to large amplifiers and the component count for these schematics are big.

Simpler 1Watt driver designs are available which use with the TSA5511 or MC14170p2 and work on on a OPT flash for the MCU. so no changing the frequencies.