The control software provides a possibility of data logging,
automated control and remote control. Currently it supports only Windows operating system.
Download here: FM_Scope_Setup.exe
(version 1.5 rev. 20, 4 MB)
- Graphical, text and MS Excel data output
- Native script language, fully automated data logging
- Built-in task scheduler, web server, SMTP and MySQL client
- Supports TCP/IP remote control (no virtual COM port needed)
- FTP upload feature, MP3 recorder, socket control
- No additional costs - it's a freeware
How to start?
USB drivers (VCP) can be downloaded from the FTDI website.
Installation and use of the software is described in the pdf user
For the TCP/IP remote control, you may also need to download the Pira CZ Remote COM Port or use
any hardware based Ethernet-to-RS232 converter.
The FM Guard is a complex tool for FM station monitoring with P75, P175 and P275 FM analyzer.
Download here: FM_Guard_Setup.exe
(version 1.08, 2 MB)
FM Guard features
- Supports monitoring of several stations at once using appropriate number of
- Automated station's parameters monitoring and logging
- User configurable alarm conditions, email alerts
- Built-in graph engine
- No need of learning any script language
See more details in the application user manual.
The FMIO.DLL is a dynamic-link library that enables easy access to
the P75/P175/P275 FM analyzer from user application. The user does not need to solve how to
access the communication port or how to handle I/O buffering in his application.
The DLL file: fmio.dll
Complete package incl. documentation and example of use: fmioex.zip
- Basic and system (Connect, Disconnect, Version, …)
- Write control and query commands to the port
- Read the values measured
- Scope and FFT data
- Support for multiple devices
- Very simple to use
RDS Spy Radio Data System Decoder
- Freeware RDS decoder for Windows
- Plugin extensions - RDS group analysis, Radiotext logging, ...
- Direct support for the FM Analyzer
Download from the RDS