Magic RDS 4 > Configuration Options and Possibilities

4.0.36 RT+

(1/2) > >>

dimimeff:
 Hi
IIt is possible when I make more TEXT MESAGES on RT2 with loop mode, disable the functionn this mesages display in RT+ rows?
I want for example on RT wiew text mesage, then song ant title, then second text mesage etc etc, in loop mode, but in RT + I want display only SONG and ARTIST name without loop cnaging, only change whwn change the song??
I make everiting but I can't.?

Thank you
dimemeff

Nathan2:
I think that this is not possible because RT+ data belongs to current RT. See the RDS standards. You cannot send different RT and RT+ at the same time. The text is contained only within the RT while the RT+ marks the tag position and length. Once you send another RT,  previous RT+ information usually disappears but this may depend on the receiver model.

Dimemeff:
Not different.
Same RT information on ARTIST and SONG title on RT+ but without other fixed text mesages, only dinamic info on RT+ ?

Jan:
In Overview/Extensions, disable the software RT+ encoder as it is evident that your encoder controls the RT and RT+ itself.

dimemeff:
Yes , Thank you Jan.
Now work correct. I disable and RT+ display only song title and artist. Very nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version