Magic RDS 4 > Configuration Options and Possibilities

UECP BW

(1/3) > >>

Neo Radio:
Hello,
How about UECP, i would like to test with my transmitter (BW Broadcast).
The version 3.8 is not working fine, sometimes work sometimes not.
When i test with version 4, i have "connecting"...

Thanks in advance.

Jan:
The Magic RDS 3 has never been written for your device and must not be used for its control. The Magic RDS help includes list of supported encoders.

The Magic RDS 4 supports your device. Furthermore, the built-in demo encoder is identical to the READBEST encoder in your device.

The message 'connecting' indicates that TCP connection parameters do not match - no connection can be established.

Neo Radio:
Thank you.
I confirm it worked for few months with the 3.8e version.
I dont know why is not worked anymore...
BW Broadcast support send me informations about best working with 3.5 or 3.7a version, but i dont find old versions.

I test the 4.0, first of all : very good interface ! :)
I'm not shure about the configuration. I have test with Readbest, not connecting, still in "connecting".
I have to to a TCP Client connexion ? Ok ?
About 30 seconds, i can see informations on "Communication Decoder" and RDS Content is "downloaded" from my transmitter.

Thanks

Jan:
If you can connect (i.e. see 'Connected') from Magic RDS 3, it should work the same way in the version 4. The Magic RDS 3 was a TCP client, so select TCP Client and fill the encoder's IP and port, as pre-configured on it.

Neo Radio:
Hello Jan,

I have installed new version 4.0.11, it work perfectly with BW Broadcast with UECP generic.
But i have some ads in text with "Pira.cz"... we have to buy full version to remove this text ?
Can you help me ?

Best regards,
Laurent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version