Author Topic: P75 no fm radio signal receved  (Read 8193 times)

JM GAULIER

P75 no fm radio signal receved
« on: May 08, 2015, 08:36:51 pm »
Hello, I use a P75 for several years, since yesterday it no receved the fm radio signal. :'(
I check the connection, antenna and even welds but nothing :-[. what could be the faulty component analyzer on my fm?
If you have an idea to help me.
Except the reception default, It starts without problem and connect on computer.

Thank you!

Jan

Re: P75 no fm radio signal receved
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 09:24:32 pm »
There's no user serviceable part. From the short description it's unfortunately not possible to decide for any cause. These devices do not have any typical functional failure.
If you suspect the unit from malfunction I recommend to follow the contact email and arrange posting the unit to our service department for complete diagnostics and potential post-warranty repair.
If you can find the order number or some other relevant detail , it would help us considerably as there were several device variants. If you bought your unit from a 3rd party and you are not sure about the device variant, we kindly ask you to attach a photo.

Djidji

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 12:12:47 am »
Hi,

I have the same problem as OP! I bought this analyzer directly from you, in June 2008 and I was using it very rarely, barely 10 times until today. Today I was just checking the PI code from one local radio station, when suddenly signal bar graph in the upper right corner disappear and the readings for max & average deviation becomes dashes. In the same time reading for Pm showing 12.5dBr(17.81), pilot and RDS deviation is also dashes, signal reading is 0, 2nd IF 335.8kHz, noise/AM 945 etc. so it looks to me that there is a problem with PLL or with input circuit. of course all marks on IC are erased :) something what I didn't saw more then 20 years....
anyway, any chance for help from you or I'll should throw it in garbage?

Jan

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 07:50:04 am »
We still provide full support for these old modules. Please contact us via email.

Djidji

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 06:52:29 pm »
OK, tnx  :)