Author Topic: Compressor/Limiter/Clipper for FM broadcasting  (Read 11521 times)

javierlaico

Compressor/Limiter/Clipper for FM broadcasting
« on: June 06, 2012, 07:07:36 am »
hello! would like to know is the r16 value in the circuit Compressor / Limiter / Clipper for FM broadcasting that is not listed, thank you very much from Argentina, sorry for the translation

Jan

Re: Compressor/Limiter/Clipper for FM broadcasting
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 01:19:41 pm »
R15-R17 is equivalent to R15, R16, R17.
Thus the R16 is 33k

duflos

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 12:13:00 am »
Tiene el modo de calibracion de este circuito ?

Dan

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 07:42:18 am »
Hello I'm trying to gather the parts to make one of these. I'm wondering what version on the TLC272 is used. I see on Digikey there is several versions with different input offsets.

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/filter/linear-amplifiers-instrumentation-op-amps-buffer-amps/687?s=N4IgjCBcoGwJxVAYygMwIYBsDOBTANCAPZQDaIALGGABxwDsIAuoQA4AuUIAyuwE4BLAHYBzEAF9xhAExkQAFQAyAYWn1ZTcUA

Thanks,
Dan

Wayne

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 04:49:26 am »
Hi Dan....

I too are gathering the parts for this project.....
Was first going to use a TL071 and see how it goes understanding its not rail to rail....

Also the Artwork .... do you download ?

Wayne

peskyleaf

• doodle cricket
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2023, 07:47:07 am »
Is there a calibration mode for this circuit?

ZXCXZ

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2024, 11:33:01 am »
Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information
seo service UK

more info

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2024, 01:27:37 pm »
Everyone loves many of the discussions, I actually experienced, I'd prefer additional information in regards to this, for the reason that it is awesome., With thanks to get spreading Why not remain this unique amazing give good results not to mention I just await further with the fantastic blog posts
more info

more info

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2024, 01:32:14 pm »
I am consistently looking on the web for articles that can energize me. There is unmistakably a lot to consider this. I think you made some extraordinary concentrations in Features as well. Keep working, magnificent employment
totocri

check here

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2024, 01:33:28 pm »
Not too bad information, significant and splendid arrangement, as offer extraordinary stuff with brilliant considerations and thoughts, heaps of unbelievable information and inspiration, the two of which I need, by virtue of offer such a strong information here.
check here

andyyyyy

svasvs
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2024, 01:34:31 pm »
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
good information

check here

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2024, 01:37:28 pm »
Hi what an awe inspiring post I have gone over and trust me I have been paying special mind to this similar kind of post for late week and scarcely kept running over this. Much thanks and will look for more postings from you.
토랜드

check here

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2024, 01:42:52 pm »
Nice information, significant and splendid arrangement, as offer extraordinary stuff with brilliant considerations and thoughts, heaps of unimaginable information and inspiration, the two of which I need, because of offer such a strong information here.
good data

check here

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2024, 01:44:59 pm »
i am out of the blue here. I discovered this board and I in discovering It genuinely supportive and it helped me out a ton. I want to introduce something back and help other people, for example, you helped me I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
good information

check here

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2024, 01:46:26 pm »
This is extremely intriguing substance! I have altogether delighted in perusing your focuses and have arrived at the resolution that you are ideal about a significant number of them. You are extraordinary What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .
get more info