General Category    (This section is not monitored) > FM Transmitters, RF Amplifiers

Pira CZ 5W PLL FM Transmitter - PCB

(1/4) > >>

tonkostz:
I have problem making the pcb for this device because images are with not suitable quality and size.
Can somebody give me a better pcb images for this transmitter or an altium (gerber) pcb design file.

Mohsin Bashir:
Hello.
I have made the pcb for this device recently, now only component soldering remains.
I suggest you follow these steps :

1) copy the image into microsoft word, adjust size to 104 x 54 mm. Then flip the image horizontally.
2) take a print out of the image on to a propalcoate paper ( magazin paper). Use a laser printer for printing.
3) cut out the image from the paper, while leaving roughly 1 cm along the borders.
4) place the image on to a copper plated pcb board, previously well cleaned.
5) place an iron on the paper, with the hardest setting, apply pressure of upto 20 lb  and keep as such for 10 min.
By now the toner will b completely stuck to the board.

6) put the board ( alongwith paper) in water, and soak till all the paper becomes tender, and peels off. Repeat the process  untill only the toner remains.
7) check for errors if any.
8) dip the board in freshly prepared ferric chloride solution. The temo of solution to b around 50 deg celsius. Gently wave the solution to dissolve unwanted copper completely.
9) wash the pcb with ethyl alcohol or acetone to remove the toner ink completely.
ur pcb is ready. Drill and solder components.

cheers!

tonkostz:
Thanks for the answer Mohsin Bashir. I''ll try this method. Was not the size 109x54? You wrote 104x54?

Jan:
Here are gerber files and drill file for everybody who wants them.

tonkostz:
How to open these files?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version