Radio Data System (RDS) > MRDS1322

mrds1322 group %

(1/3) > >>

zvykov:
Hello, is there a possibility to change the percentage of groups, increase the number of transfers of one and decrease the transfers of the other?

Jan:
This IC generates only groups 0A and 2A. This group sequence is fixed to 0A 0A 0A 0A 2A which is optimal for typical use.
If User Defined Group 1 is set, the group sequence is fixed to 0A 0A 0A 0A 2A UDG1.
If Radiotext is disabled, the 2A groups disappear from the group sequence.
No other method is available for this IC for controlling the group sequence.

Other groups may be entered by external application. In such a case, the external application controls the group rate as well.

zvykov:

--- Quote from: Jan on February 16, 2022, 01:38:19 pm ---Other groups may be entered by external application. In such a case, the external application controls the group rate as well.

--- End quote ---
I use MagicRDS 4 and add RT+ and CT through it. Apparently, the number of groups in this software is also automatically adjusted and does not have manual settings.

Jan:
That's true. The software encoders provide fixed group rates which are optimal for common use or which are given by standards. The setting option would not bring any functional benefit.

zvykov:
That's what I thought, but just in case, I clarified it. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version