Magic RDS 4 > Feature Requests

Cyrillic text convert (line order of replacing)

(1/3) > >>

zvykov:
Hi, I really like the possibilities and flexibility of the MAGIC RDS 4 application. A question arose: I have songs with Cyrillic symbols, how to transliterate them correctly.
I was just compiling a list of letters in the TEXT REPLACING window, but the combinations "тся" and "ться" are translated character by character and it doesn’t work as it should be.
Maybe there are thoughts on how to do this correctly?
Attached, just in case, a variant of what I need.
Thanks in advance.

Jan:
The text replacing supports replacement of text fragments created by previous replacement. In other words, the text processing is made line per line.

To avoid this, you have several options:

1) Use the word %END% where you want to avoid further replacement in case of match
2) Use intermediate expression for temporary storage
3) Change the line order where it is possible (select the cell, right click - Move Up/Down)

See the examples:

zvykov:
It's so simple and so amazing. I used the third method "тся" and "ться" put at the beginning of the list and now it works as it should.
Thank you very much, JAN.

zvykov:
Hi Jan!
Is it possible to set up text replacement rules so that the letter "ю" is replaced by "yu" and in the cases below it would be like this:
Юля - Yulya
юля - yulya
ЮЛЯ - YULYA
So far, only the first two options have been implemented:
%С%ю - yu
Ю - Yu
Is it possible?

Jan:
The resolution would be to replace whole words before replacing letters. The replacement is processed line per line, from the top line to the bottom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version