Radio Data System (RDS) > Control Software

Gates-Air Flexiva Transmitters

(1/3) > >>

wsof:
Hi!
We just installed a new Gates-Air Flexiva 1kw transmitter and I was wanting to know which device to use to set this up with Magic RDS 4? They just implemented dynamic rds in their transmitters and I am having some problems with the rds. I currently have it set to generic uecp.  Thanks!

Steve

Jan:
Select the READBEST.

wsof:
That seems to work well though I am having an issue. Not sure but it may be the transmitter. Everything seems to be reaching the transmitter but on my radio it stays stuck on one thing. After I make any adjustments and save it seems to show up on my radio but then never changes. Gates Air incorporated RDS spy into the transmitter which I have enabled and when I connect Spy it shows that it is transmitting the info but as I said, it never changes on the radio. I have reached out to Gates Air but thought I would mention it here in case it may be the software. Any thoughts?

Steve

Jan:
Not all settings work with all car radios, especially due to safety. The range of configuration parameters may need to be rectified.

The RDS Spy allows recording the RDS data, directly from the main panel. Please post us the record, about 15 minutes or so. You may send it to my email as well, mail@(our domain).

wsof:
I've sent the report, hope I did it right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version