Radio Data System (RDS) > Control Software

MagicRDS + MediaTouch

<< < (2/3) > >>

tboneonair:
This is absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for this.

One last thing, when it detects COM with Album information, I need it to send that Album info only to DPS1 and RT1, don't include Artist or Title. How would I do that?

tboneonair:
I figured out one way to get it.

I'm parsing the XML again as Source 3, with %1% set as Album.
%2% %3% %4% all blank
When COM comes up with Album information.

%REGEXP%\[CATCOM\]\[ALB.+\] to %CLEAR%%SOURCE3TEXT%%END%

Unfortunately when I tried the same setup with our rock station using VTR as Voice Track and RMU as music category, the text replacement quit working. :(

Jan:
Thanks for nice ideas. Please download latest version at https://pira.cz/rds/MagicRDS_Setup.exe

Now you can access directly the XML elements %1% to %4% in the "TO" column. See the screenshot.

Some pieces of the new code were not tested yet in real operation so any feedback is welcome.

tboneonair:
Happy to help!

[CATVTC] - %CLEAR%%SOURCE2TEXT%%END%
[CATCMU] - %TERMINATE%%END%
%REGEXP%\[CATCOM\]\[ALB.+\] - %CLEAR%%4%%END"
%REGEXP%\[CAT.*\] - %CLEAR%Type default message here%END%

Doesn't appear to be working. When COM + Album comes up it's still continuing to show it as Artist - Title instead of replacing it with Album info only. Also, the VTC category is displaying the Artist - Title information as well which in MediaTouch displays as VOICE TRACK by VOICE TRACK. It should be showing anything in Source 2 which in my case is the Weather file. Any ideas?

I've made sure to update which each new version. I'm on 3.8e

Another idea is when a TALK BREAK or FEED is playing in MediaTouch the XML is blank with only the <PlayList></PlayList> brackets. Is there a way to have it output a generic text when that happens instead of having it just show only: " - " or " by ".

--- Quote from: Jan on September 08, 2019, 05:10:51 pm ---Thanks for nice ideas. Please download latest version at https://pira.cz/rds/MagicRDS_Setup.exe

Now you can access directly the XML elements %1% to %4% in the "TO" column. See the screenshot.

Some pieces of the new code were not tested yet in real operation so any feedback is welcome.

--- End quote ---

Jan:

--- Quote from: tboneonair on September 08, 2019, 10:21:59 pm ---Is there a way to have it output a generic text when that happens instead of having it just show only: " - " or " by ".

--- End quote ---

Your question contains the answer because any unwanted string can be replaced by another string.

Check all fields, it's working well on my side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version