FM Analysis > PIRA75 FM Analyzer

Pira 75 in distorted audio output

(1/2) > >>

jadertecnico:
After I updated my pira75 of 1.3b to 1.3a on the audio output was distorted! how to solve? or I have to revert the firmware.

Jan:
Try the latest firmware 1.3c rev. 2.
Set the volume to 0 dB in menu and limit the volume by the potentiometer.

jadertecnico:
did not change anything! remains fuzzy and when he served in the volume nothing happens!

Jan:
It has probably nothing to do with the firmware. As entire demodulation process is DSP based, it works the same way on all devices. Does the distortion occur on one station or all stations? What's the 2nd IF value and typical deviation MAX value? Do you use headphones, audio amplifier, soundcard? Do the other devices sound ok? Some more information, connection photos, reports or pictures from the software would be very appreciated if showing any non-standard behavior. Problem of this kind hasn't been reported yet. If you wish you may send the unit to our servicing address so I'll look at it.

Jader:
Jan expensive, 2 IFs is in 325khz, use a sample to an RTA AUDIO. I still believe is the firmware for co happened when replacing 1.3a to 1.3c. VOLUME not the function operates. tripont only. how to revert the firmware? if so please pass me the 1.3a.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version